Used parts (MAGIC & SMOKE tires NOW REDUCED)

Re: Used parts(XT Thumbs, XT rings, Tomac grips & barends,ti

I'd like chain ring set 2 or 3, an a set of thumbies, not fussed which, whatever is left.

Pm to follow.

Dibs on chainset # 3 goes to PopsTrippin because, although he didn't specify in his post, he did post that he PM'd me, and his PM had details.

That said, if he wants chainset #1 instead of #3 (he asked about both, and arguably #3 is slightly better than #1), then it's up to him to relinquish dibs to chainset #3 by posting here.

I hope I'm not making this more confusing that it needs to be. Not to beat a dead Orc, but posting to this thread FIRST with details puts everyone on notice and avoids confusion.

Thanks again to all.

I'd like to take a set of chainrings if there are any left please!!

Potential buyer for #3 set of chainrings backed out, so dibs now go to noka78, THEN ishaw, THEN benbonty.

I feel like I'm announcing a horse race here! :LOL:

"...and now, in the final turn, PopsTrippin has fallen behind and is overtaken by noka78, with ishaw and benbonty closing in from behind. And, at the wire, it's....it's...."

WARNING: LANGUAGE! (keep the volume low and have a laugh)
http://realtimetranscription.com/showca ... ymoonOver/
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If betting/horses are involved then I'm sure to be out of luck. If you ever see me betting on anything, back something else. I'm terrible at gambling

Re: Used parts(Thumbs & rings gone)

Some tires to add. Unlike the tires posted earlier, these are in nice condition and quite rideable (no cracks that I can see, and plenty of life left in them).

PLEASE POST DIBS HERE FIRST (and please be specific in order to be fair to all) AND THEN PM ME.

2 Panaracer Magics, both are FRONTS, 26 X 2.1, & FOLDING BEAD
1. First one slightly worn and dirty – REDUCED TO 35 USD
2. Second one still has the little nubs on it, and it’s very clean – REDUCED TO 45 USD

OR, 70 USD for the pair

2 Panaracer Smokes, both are amber wall, 26 X 2.1, wire bead, & only slightly used. Tread on both is sharp-edged and comparable to a new SMOKE, only without the little nubs present – NOW ONLY 30 USD each, or 50 USD for the pair

Attachments

• Smoke 3.jpg
    Smoke 3.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 205
  • Smoke 2.jpg
    Smoke 2.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 205
  • Smoke 1.jpg
    Smoke 1.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 205
  • Magic 03.jpg
    Magic 03.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Magic 02.jpg
    Magic 02.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 205
  • Magic 01.jpg
    Magic 01.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 205
3. C-46, C-36, C-24 (large ring shows “SHIMANO SG C-46” in white lettering)

..and..

5. 1 pair Ritchey K MegaBite tires, 26 X 2.0, Kevlar bead – 10 USD

PM regarding the above two headed your way :cool:

Back