Orbit Frontier - Wholesome English goodness

Man o man. What a sorry tale. I really feel for you. If it softens the blow happy to karma you this Dawes frame/forks. Not quite as nice as the orbit, but same sort of thing

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192502

Postage/collection/delivery blah blah, sure we could arrange something if you are interested

Thanks Nick, brilliant offer but best put my sensible head on and decline, happy to try and ride more and build less for a few months and save some pennies and space in the garage, but much appreciated it really is.

Get that knee of yours sorted, we still have a date at Haldon.

I can always bring two bikes... ;)

Knee op booked for the 1st August. So should be good to go after 6 weeks I hope. Fitness is another thing!

I can borrow one of yours or take my trekker. Least then if I am slow I can blame the weight of my bike!

coomber":2y1g9ayl said:
Knee op booked for the 1st August. So should be good to go after 6 weeks I hope. Fitness is another thing!

I can borrow one of yours or take my trekker. Least then if I am slow I can blame the weight of my bike!

What's up with your knee mate? Hope the op goes well. :D

Thanks mate. It's a mix of cartilage and an old ligament tear causing me some issues. Quick bit of keyhole should sort it out hopefully, struggling to ride this year, only been out 3 or 4 times.

Re:

Hi all,
I have an Orbit Frontier 501 Exage in the shed in bits that I’ve had from new. Mid to late ‘80s IIRC. Trying to find the time to do a proper rebuild. Struggling with sticky pedals ATM. Will post some pics when I get chance.
David

Re: Re:

coomber":7to91zdb said:
Get sole pics up and a thread started.

Orbit bikes are ace.
Will do. I also recently bought an Orbit 531c road bike. 1995 one owner from new c/w original bill of sale. Will get that up on here too.

Back