Mountain Mayhem 2013 - The Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 miles down the road & cold wet and windy here been raining heavy pretty much through the night :roll:

daj":1ge5jvgt said:
30 miles down the road & cold wet and windy here been raining heavy pretty much through the night :roll:

That'll soften things up right nicely. :facepalm:

Supposed to be breezy for the next couple of days (read gale force winds). I reckon the woodland will be just fine, but that long grassy climb back to the start / finish..........

At least the wind will ensure homebase sell a load more cheap gazebos this time next year.

T-shirts are in and look ace, thanks to Gil and TheKen :D

Andy what time you thinking of getting there in morning ,I'm stopping over at daj's tonight and thinking of getting an early dart to gatcombe

Don't know as yet John ,think gatcombe is about 18 miles from daj's ,I'm normally a very early riser but I've already covered 100 miles yesterday and got another 168 to go so will have to see how tired I am in morning .depending on traffic down there in the morning I'd like to get there for 7.30-8am so as to be in a good position to claim Rb base camp but would be good to have some other rber's there to help.if anyone needs to contact me call me on 07958637564 or if there's no signal look out for a T reg silver landrover discovery with a strange ginger goaty beareded dwarf

its 28 miles from my house under an hour easy, We can be over pretty early the household will be up 06:30 normal working day. I will be stopping to grab some grub on route but wont be far behind.

nobby the sheep":20yq3jdd said:
Andy what time you thinking of getting there in morning ,I'm stopping over at daj's tonight and thinking of getting an early dart to gatcombe

I plan to be parked overnight at the gates so cant miss me. In fact i will be the one refusing to let anyone in until ive had me breakfast LoL Which camp area we aiming for A or B

THANKS ANDY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back