mayhem flea market

I have a pair of Endura Hummvee Baggy Shorts not inc Liner in size MED

and

a pair of 661 Veggie Shin Guards size MED

Both of which are like brand new, I havent worn either as they don't fit!

Let me know if you want me to bring them along

I'll bring a load of spares that will be available, depends what I fit in as to what I bring. Got wheels, forks, mechs etc etc

Just had a sift through the spares pile and I have around a dozen tyres, some forks, wheels, a load of saddles etc and lots of other bits...as I am travelling alone I will just chuck it all in the car, and will hopefully not bringing it all back! :LOL:

I got some bits that wont be at mayhem unless requested

Job lot of 26" road tyres branded continental etc x 6 £22

Formula disc wheel + complete front brake and rotors £30

Modern road bars x3 + shimano road pedals + cleats £30

Gripshift x rays £10

Set of genuine factory 90s Orange footy strips x 4 (shirts/shorts). ACE FOR 4 man team? £40

Will update with some more!!

Had a word with a weather presenter friend/colleague of mine (Carol K) and have the following weather forecast:

Friday - Cloudy possible showers 18C.
Saturday - Sunny spells in the day 18-19C clouding up around 9-10pm.
Sunday - Rain expected to come in around 3am Sunday morning and to last till mid afternoon 16-17C.

So XC tyres for Sat and fat mud tyres for Sun!

For those who need shelter I have a hooning great tent and all are welcome to shelter and drink and be merry whatever the weather!

Doug

Wanted

Still searching for a 32hole Hope front hub, non-disc, black flanges, ti centre.

Thanks to some Rob Warner on eBay I've got a mint 36hole to swap, or cash or a million other swaps...

Maksters box-o-shite is almost full, and will be open for rummaging on Friday eve :D
Contents vary from shite I'll gladly give away to shite that I'll trade for beer/burgers/cake and even cash!

Back