Lemond maillot jaune

great ! wheel rims could even be original too . can't quite make out the mettalic upper half, green or
gold or two tone ? prob best to wait for a sunny day , ive got to borrow a good camera too. A bike of this callibre deserves some top notch snaps ! one of the head tube badge would be great thanks . :eek:

I will probably never own one before i perish. . .probably never see one in the flesh for the rest of my day's . . , i do w e e p !

Well here is something to make you weep even more my freshly fitted DA aero seatpost!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 262
is that the same frame as the TREK OVLC ,itlooks very similar and seeing as they did buy lemond out i was just wondering

we need a comparison with a trek oclv. if the top tube is longer and fork rake the same and its the same size frame. that would mean the wheel base is longer unless the seat tube has a shallower angle right ? but is the head and seat tube angle parellel.. We need proper diagrams to investigate this or two frames laid flat and used as templates.
I suspect , if the top tube is longer its more likely to be 10 or 15mm this is important otherwise some one could
do a fake with a us post type.

Back