Bummer! No more letting it all hang out on the Jersey Shore.

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22876667
_68138560_68138559.jpg

I hope they don't introduce these laws here, I enjoy annoying the lads with quips about them having lost their belts.

Re: Bummer! No more letting it all hang out on the Jersey Sh

"The fashion trend is believed to have originated in US prisons, where inmates are not allowed to wear belts."

i have also been told that prisoners who let them hang really low are offering themselves to other prisoners in exchange for protection!

i pointed this out to someone a while ago because i was sick of seeing his arse all the time, i can understand (to a point) a bloke showing off his arse if he thinks he has a nice one when a few dim witted girls (who fancy blokes because of their arses) are about but this was in a work environment where there were only other blokes there, i assumed he wasn't looking for protection from anyone and i was glad i didn't work there anymore as a result!

On the other hand, I have absolutely no objection to women adopting this style.

It is ironic that the running proof trouser and undone laces, worse than flip flops for fleeing, trainers are generally sported by those who, statistically, ought to be ready to flee the scene of a crime or stand and fight their adversaries at the drop of a 180° wrongly-placed baseball cap.

:facepalm:

Attachments

• Man too stupid to use hat.jpg
    Man too stupid to use hat.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 391
Back