SINTESI BAZOOKA (Superb!)

Goody

Dirt Disciple
This is an immaculate Sintesi Bazooka DH frame!...the same model that Corrado Herrin won the World Cup on. All the bushings and linkages were replaced not that long ago, there is no play in them and the Marzocchi Boss shock works well. I have some spare brass and nylon bushings to go with it as well.

There are a few chips in the paint work as to be expected, but there are no dents or cracks in the frame any where! The rear swing arm is nearly new, as I replaced it only last year from a frame that had hardly ever been ridden.

I also have a custom IS fitment bracket for the frame so you can fit modern style disk brakes to the frame and not have to make do with old ones!

The frame includes Azonic bars, stem, headset, seat and seat post

£250

Attachments

• p4pb9554058.jpg
    p4pb9554058.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,711
  • p4pb9554060.jpg
    p4pb9554060.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,716
  • p4pb9554665.jpg
    p4pb9554665.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,714
  • p4pb9554057.jpg
    p4pb9554057.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,716
Long shot but is this still for sale?

Goody":3h1d8uof said:
This is an immaculate Sintesi Bazooka DH frame!...the same model that Corrado Herrin won the World Cup on. All the bushings and linkages were replaced not that long ago, there is no play in them and the Marzocchi Boss shock works well. I have some spare brass and nylon bushings to go with it as well.

There are a few chips in the paint work as to be expected, but there are no dents or cracks in the frame any where! The rear swing arm is nearly new, as I replaced it only last year from a frame that had hardly ever been ridden.

I also have a custom IS fitment bracket for the frame so you can fit modern style disk brakes to the frame and not have to make do with old ones!

The frame includes Azonic bars, stem, headset, seat and seat post

£250

Back