Has anyone else had enough of this week yet?

Lysander":135789m9 said:
Logic.Al":135789m9 said:
....Talking to people on the phone and realised that they are all morons!...

Ye only realised that this week??? :shock:

I realised that the public are morons a while ago. But it seems that I seem to be speaking to rather a lot of them in the last couple of days :evil:

Totally.

Ill on monday (couldn't stand up without throwing up).

Backlog of work on Tuesday (from Monday) and the works Luton van got a puncture (spent 2 hours undoing seized bolts on the spare tyre carrier). Still feeling rough, but had to be in for some critical work.

Today, STILL throwing up, crap day generally, then MY truck gets a puncture on the way home.

Okay, It's hardly the end of the world, but roll on the weekend!!

Had a great start, then:

This morning the car failed to start, bum, the neighbours jumped started it (we did yesterday get a battery warning sign) Dom took it to the local garage, the alternator is faulty :cry: We've only had it 6 weeks, the dealer that sold it to us with three months warranty said that it only covered engine failure and the alternator was not part of the engine, always some excuse :roll: he said he'd recondition the alternator for £40, that's probably what he did when he first took posetion of the car. thinking it would probably just fail again we've booked it into our local garage for a new alternator and battery.

But besides that everything is hunky dory :)

Alison

On top of the usual nonsense at work, it's shedding season.

970565_537335496323204_834464473_n.jpg

well my week has been hell....i only managed 6 cups of tea yesterday and i was allll out of choccie...complete disaster.

Back