And today I did......

Edited to take note of whats been said previously *

* :shock:

On a bikey note :D Im feeling paticularly chuffed with myself
Just won this
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161039789751? ... 1423.l2648

What do you all reckon ?
A fab project if i do this one carefully. First steps the strip, powder coat (2 tone) and coach lining the lugs. And a thread of course :D

Im actually feeling slightly overcome and im about to have a small rum to calm me down :LOL: :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Good one Dyna, I'm sure you'll do a sterling job though if one could afford it traditional paint job over powder coating for a bike of that ilk, modern coatings are like sticking website addresses on pre website bikes. Personally Flying Scot are nothing special to me with the myriad of other marques from that period but they do have made in Scotland Cache'.

Superb Andy! Really nice find and it'll be a great project, an FS is one of the bikes I'd love to build one day, everything from finding the right frame to researching the period components and such. Get a link up to the build thread when you start it!

Good find dyna, whatcha thinking, proper old school or some sorta urban ss / fixed gear??

Bl00dy heck Kaiser 20mph average, you're in form fella

Latest posts

Back