Good luck for MM

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
To all in particular but especially those going solo (is it only Dave who is representing?).

That said, hoping to see plenty of photos and hear plenty of grief if things don't go to plan as fear of public humiliation should be a plenty strong motivation.

ededwards":2fg2w3ql said:
To all in particular but especially those going solo (is it only Dave who is representing?).

That said, hoping to see plenty of photos and hear plenty of grief if things don't go to plan as fear of public humiliation should be a plenty strong motivation.

Cheers Ed , not sure if it public knowledge but Nevadasmith has filled in for the Pike of the year Matthew71 in the other Westmids solo spot though saying that I haven't heard from him since?!? :LOL: :LOL:

No pressure on the 10 man team but I am not expecting anything less than a full trouncing of the other retrobike 10 man teams :cool: :LOL:

yeah, good luck sad to miss it this year, I expect a full report of how sh*t wild slippers are in the (delete as appropriate) mud/dust/night.

Looking forward to the pictures

daj":2rsqhij4 said:
No pressure on the 10 man team but I am not expecting anything less than a full trouncing of the other retrobike 10 man teams :cool: :LOL:

What a cheek!

You pinch one of the team members and then expect us to whoop'as with only nine men.

I've been slaving over a hot keyboard for hours trying to fix the scedule. In the end I just decided that Spencer and Jon can do 10 laps each :mrgreen:

I'm getting a little over excited about it now. :facepalm:

I haven't pinched your 10th man , it's Adrian all I have done is save your rescheduling while there ha,ha :LOL:

Back