I had a dream....

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
last night about Voodoo bikes.......I've had a few diff types, i currently own my 3rd Erzulie.......well the dream was going into a shop that had lots of old voodoo stock in and out of boxes inc, a few models that were never sold anywhere........i went in and said, do you have one in my size, and the guy said which version :shock: , there were Erzulie's in about 5 diff garbs, all brand new, one had special carbon forks, others had slightly thiner seat stays etc etc........it was like wet dream heaven :D

greenstiles":273w4wg8 said:
last night about Voodoo bikes.......I've had a few diff types, i currently own my 3rd Erzulie.......well the dream was going into a shop that had lots of old voodoo stock in and out of boxes inc, a few models that were never sold anywhere........i went in and said, do you have one in my size, and the guy said which version :shock: , there were Erzulie's in about 5 diff garbs, all brand new, one had special carbon forks, others had slightly thiner seat stays etc etc........it was like wet dream heaven :D

Mmmmmmmm....VooDoo.... ;)

greenstiles":3v018bsy said:

Have you no idea how sad that is? :facepalm:

I remember getting a racer bike when I was a kid. I literally dreamt about it, and woke up and it was actually there!

If only things were so exciting for kids nowadays.

Back