Yorvik Adventure- two tribes 23/6/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salsprocket":37w5zac7 said:
andybike":37w5zac7 said:
Hiya ~ we are interested,up for a day trip to York.
Andy & Sal
Yep - we def still want to come but I had a little op yesterday and am told no cycling etc for 2/3 weeks! :(
Hopefully will be recovered in time :D - but, if not, Andy can drop me off in a café while he then joins you guys. :LOL:

You are both, and whoever else you want to drag in, more than welcome.

Multi-organ transplant and double hip replacement is no excuse though, you better be there! ;)

yes, still riccall. from A19 it's the turn in also signed for cawood and birk...something. the start point is literally there.

Anybody is welcome to meet us at any point on the ride, york central for example, the mileage will be same just , different start and finish point.

Hope that helps. :)

I think I'm going to have to meet you all in York at lunch?? The earliest I can get to Selby is 10:45 and I'd still need to get from there to Riccall. What time were you planning to be at York and where would be a good place to meet?

Rich, i'll pm you with some details. IF i can blag the van i will pick you up, usual spot.

Should that not work, york station would be ideal around 11;30 as we literally pedal past it ;)

Someone give the members a pm/nudge. Plenty round the corner from there like ringo...

Yeah, I'm in... Marc told me a while back but I forgot to post up...

Should be on a 95 Eldridge Gate... if I can get it cabled up between now and Sunday... oh, and sort the bodged headset arrangement!

Looks like i'm dusting off the palisades trail, to enjoy the feel of 200gs levers, pure elegance in vinyl form. It's had a new BB a couple of months back. the existing one seemed ok with cranks on, no play, just a little rough.....until i removed it! Rotating the mighty LP30 spindle felt like a pepper mill, over-full with pepper corns. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back