Lemond maillot jaune

Bennyboy95

Dirt Disciple
Just managed to get hold of this lemond maillot jaune with full shimano dura ace groupset excluding pedals and seatpost

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 1,130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 1,130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 1,130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,130
wi i i c k e d ! this is in my fantasy collection , the handle bar stem works well ! what is it ?
These were the top of treks line up of lemond/s . the catologue specs campag chorus but dura ace is an excellent choice with an american bike .
I wonder how the geometry differ/s from treks other oclv's in 1996 , at 2.5 lb they say it was the lightest production frame . The' Chambery' looks to have an identicle frame ,just white with ultegra
group set . They must be quite rare ! i don't believe they were very cheap...congratulations i wish it were mine. :cool:
Any chanc some side on pics.... the whole bike?

The stem is 3ttt and the only difference i can find between lemonds and treks were the top tubes were about a inch longer but don't hold me to that! Oh yeah i forgot to mention i got it for £350! The original price i'm not sure on as i can only find the campag chorus specced version at £2000.

Side on views on the way tomorrow!

Bennyboy

That's awesome! The large radii on the frame and that Dura-Ace groupset go hand in hand.

Nice bike!

Yes, i've been riding it to work recently, it is fantastic to ride considering i only ever really ridden steel audax/ touring bikes
It does make a difference to acceleration having that extra stiffnes around the bottom bracket

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 935
I have generally found that a good looking bike always rides better! I bet this lovely machine has made you more eager to head off to work..

Back