Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen shot from ten seconds into the vid? :D

There's a big space in the centre of the course just after the arena loop (top right) - can we get the heckling tent in there do you think?

Here we go, much better! :cool:
2013-06-11130620_zpsf9386596.png

captaincosmic":1ezfri7x said:
Has anyone ever considered holding a Retrobike event on a larger scale ?

There is an event that takes place near to where I live that I think would be perfect for a big retrobike get-together.
I've been a few times, as have others from retrobike, and it's just a quality weekend of bikes, bands and booze :D
To say it's laid back would be an understatement. They even have a pint to pint race :D
Its called the big bike bash.... http://www.bigbikebash.co.uk/

I'd be up for organising us an area at this event, and I've bought a few retro bits off of one of the chaps who helps run the weekend, so have an in ;)

Bit of an odd ball but I've been given two pairs of skis with bindings ,if anyone wants them let me know and I'll bring them down as I already have a set and don't need another two (let me know before Thursday morning so I can put them in the car before heading down

I'll be at Mayhem as well - pit bitching for a mate.
Might bring my Ti Saracen and see if I can sell it there seeing as it hasn't sold so far. Lots of interest but no sale yet...

nobby the sheep":3q4f0dz4 said:
Bit of an odd ball but I've been given two pairs of skis with bindings ,if anyone wants them let me know and I'll bring them down as I already have a set and don't need another two (let me know before Thursday morning so I can put them in the car before heading down

I'll check the weather first thing Thursday, and see if I think they'll be a better choice than taking a bike :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back