Not another cheap ebay lights thread....

rosstheboss

Retrobike Rider
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
no, but i will on fri. that looks ace. A guy in our running club uses something very similar on his bike and his head and its :shock: bright

Looks pretty much the same (even the box) as the one I bought from DX a few years ago for 50 quid.

Mine is a P6 LED tho, this is an xml-t6 which is a bit better (beam pattern and brightness) afaik.

I'm sure there was some on ebay with a pink bezel for £8 recently......

yes, I have 2 sets, but list the battery pack on a rooty down hill section, as the strapping is crap. However, a quick bodge should fix that. Not tried them in the wet yet, but they work well

The battery pack isn't too bad. I sliding into a slice of old inner tuber to waterproof it, and it fits under the seat at the rear between the saddle rails. Excellent battery life, no complaints considering it cost pocket money.

I use two of these (one on helmet, other on handlebars) for commuting to and from work day or night, rain or shine. They've worked flawlessly in the six months ive had them, the only customisations being wraping the battery packs in black heat shrink tubing to waterproof them (though I'm sure cling film would do the same job) and also buying a wide angle lens (£5 on ebay) for the handlebar mounted light to spread the beam pattern across the road surface. I even run a magicshine MJ-818 at the rear which is split off the battery from the handlebar light, I only find I need to recharge the batteries once a week. They certainly get the thumbs up from me :)

Their English (and they say they are UK-based) does not give confidence: :shock:
"We are a professional online bussiness company.but with unbeliverble low price.Please view our shop there must be somtething for you. High quality with low price is not the only advantage of us.We are so proud of our Custom service. Customers'Satisfaction always the first.Feel free to contact us via our gmail address :ukcarpartspro@gmail.com If you are not satisfied with our product. We will try our best to sort it our for you."

Office hour: 9 a.m.-6 p.m. (GMT+8:00) Monday-Friday

SO either they are nocturnal or they are in China. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back