Argos racing prices

yeah when we were chatting about it,he said the paint match was really hard, not to mention working out not just where the fade should start and stop but also how fine the fade itself was, regarding the stickers i was told that they were supplied giving details of where they should be but that info turned out to be wrong hence the complete respray.

i'm really happy with the work he did for me, i'd defo recommend him.

his premises is a bit of pain to find though, it's a reasonable sized industrial building in the middle of a normal housing estate, you drive in through a one way entry gate, go round the back of the building, park, then you go through a gate into the building and his workshop is on the left.

he also painted graveymonster's gulf kona, don't know if you've seen that but it's really nice.

I've not heard of TJC.

It's always good to have options, as my Lloyd is taking a little longer than I expected to return from Argos.

jonnyboy666":2g8bmuyd said:
yeah when we were chatting about it,he said the paint match was really hard, not to mention working out not just where the fade should start and stop but also how fine the fade itself was, regarding the stickers i was told that they were supplied giving details of where they should be but that info turned out to be wrong hence the complete respray.

Long story but the customer service was spot on but when you give someone a frame with stickers on you expect it to be replicated. Not sure if it was supplied to him painted and stickered or stripped though.

When I took mine in he said it would go out to get the stickers made then come back to him after it was stripped so he may not have seen it painted before hand

If you want a single colour powder is the way to go. Just take the time to find a decent place. marc2tone and I have both used a place in Castleford who do an amazing job.
My Kilauea was done by them in a metallic fleck silver finish. Frame and forks and 2 stems. £40, less than a week.
DSC03560_zps1b46709e.jpg

I have a frame at my local powdercoaters/metalworkers.

Having the vbrake bosses removed on fork and frame with blasting and re powdercoating (gloss black nothing fancy) price quoted was £60.

hi guys. i am the sprayer at argos cycles i do apologise for slow turnaround times. i have caught up with things now so all much quicker turnaround times now

delboyt2":2kl92461 said:
hi guys. i am the sprayer at argos cycles i do apologise for slow turnaround times. i have caught up with things now so all much quicker turnaround times now

Welcome to the forum delboy.

I have to say that my CATS WISKAS was well worth the wait and I wouldn't hesitate to bring another bike in for work and / or painting.

Back