1990 Kona Explosif

Spanky22b

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Nice 1990 Explosif with a fair BIN price or make an offer.

Item number is 221238529104 sure someone will know how to put a link to it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Agreed, more towards £280/90 since there have been a couple of even better examples in the last 3 months or so that were in the £320/350 range.

I'd say this ones in better condition than the last one on ebay and that went for £360 plus. Also this ones got nearly all the original parts which would make it more appealing to buyers. Maybe the lad should've put it as an auction instead of bin.

id have thought around the £300 mark would be about right. One last year fetched around £300 with matching forks (looks like this has had a replacement part on the forks?).

Sworks00":rm1t6fox said:
id have thought around the £300 mark would be about right. One last year fetched around £300 with matching forks (looks like this has had a replacement part on the forks?).

Track twos were original, a lot were replaced under warranty recall with p2s. This is original.

Carl

drcarlos":1ayv8x48 said:
Sworks00":1ayv8x48 said:

Track twos were original, a lot were replaced under warranty recall with p2s. This is original.

Carl

I think he's suggesting the crown looks like a replacement since the original Track 2 would've had a colour matched crown

raidan73":z465ufpq said:
drcarlos":z465ufpq said:
Sworks00":z465ufpq said:

Carl

I think he's suggesting the crown looks like a replacement since the original Track 2 would've had a colour matched crown

I see.

Carl.

Latest posts

Back