1987 team burner 'barn find'

dear stella ,

:facepalm:

..dear bren,
have you started this build ...as the topic is growing webs .....i am of mongoose yet i not see raliegh "experts ".At your asistances.....if your left with comedy acts in posts by the trillions and
need a grease hand .You need not hesistate in asking...

if you others have began a project then up loaded your build in the builds section .Every old dog here can / may learn a new bmx trick.......

Thanks for the offer of help, but all this one needs is spare time I simply don't have.
It's currently stripped, cleaned and in boxes. Just needs a few hours to polish it, grease up and reassemble but a full time job and a full-on 2 year old means its going to have to wait a while.
Tinkering with bikes is just a hobby, work comes first.

Just scored an NOS padset off the bay.
Expensive, but the originals looked awful as far back as '89 when I thought it would be a good idea to put them in the washing machine!!
That and the fact I can't find em!

use caution ...as soaps / soap products contain Caustic Soda ,Bleach....these will strip your pads,anno colours quik......pad printed words will also be damaged ......

Indeed. See the pics on page 1, the faded pad cover on the frame is faded because of that stupid trip through the washing machine ;)
It won't happen again!

Latest posts

Back