Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
milko":rz733ka1 said:
Met office says little rain Friday, little rain Sunday, Sunny all day Sat. That plus the fact that no one has been on the course makes me wonder about tyres

I think the popular vote will once again be, Yes to tyres. :D

TedC":1mumcpd8 said:
milko":1mumcpd8 said:
Met office says little rain Friday, little rain Sunday, Sunny all day Sat. That plus the fact that no one has been on the course makes me wonder about tyres

I think the popular vote will once again be, Yes to tyres. :D

:LOL: :LOL:

This looks like where the camping area is... Not that big.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 502
@Gav - not especially.

Just spent a good part of the afternoon fixing the gazebo in readiness for this weekend's 50 Year Storm.

images

As I am solo this year and riding my precious 93 Altitude I can assure you that the weather will be wonderful and it will not be a Point Break moment as that was last yearon the midnight shift for me

Well got everything packed ,just got to load car and start makeing way down country ,doesn't help I've got to make a detour to get car looked at as abs traction control and hill decent lights came on whilst on the motorway Sunday night ,just got to remember exta lamb for daj's wife or I'll be kipping in car Thursday night

Jeesh Nobby; I've still got three bikes to build, all the camping gear to pack, a new car to sort out, a job interview to attend, hours of sleep to catch up on and I'm full of some summer flu nonsense.

You're almost making me feel bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back