Impromptu Rides & Chat Thread

So that's a yes, but you thought you'd make me look silly in the process lol

Spudly":214dal3l said:
So that's a yes, but you thought you'd make me look silly in the process lol

:)

Couldn't help myself Spudders, just shot gunned two glasses of wine after my ride earlier hehe.

And yes, you should come down here for a ride one day. I'll try and get something sorted to come over to Hull again soon but I have been trying to put time into finding local rides to offer you all :)

I don't mind as I loves ya really, I'd like to come join you on your local ride sometime, it's always nice to ride pastures new :)

Another ride planned for this Wednesday night in Donnie. Looks like a repeat of last weeks ride with Jez on point.

(Apologies, Iv'e been reading Vietnam history books again)

Lmao, it's not just you mate, I call the last rider 'rear gunner' and on the ride the other week where Ben blew out both tyres on a rocky descent and a few others carried on unawares, I called out 'MEDIC!!' Lol

You see! You see what we have to put up with!
Please everyone do us a favour and invite yourself along to any of our rides, we'll promise to keep them away from you ;)

Oi, what's wrong with my terminology Ben, Rich agrees with me so it can't be all bad lol!

Btw, have you had chance to have a spy at my wheel, I hope I've not deaded it :-(

Behave you tart :p lol

I snapped a spoke and pringled my rear wheel on Sunday :-(

Back