Answer Pro Taper DH bar

*AJ*

Retro Guru
As above, only a few rides old. No marks apart from where grips/shifters/brakes have been fitted may be slightly marked.

Cost me £55 about a month ago!

These have 0.5" rise, they are 780mm wide (uncut) and the are oversize.

Only reason for sale is because the trend for low front ends doesn't suit me at all! I need something with a higher rise.... (Renthal)

£37 posted.

I will swap these for a renthal fat bar or similar!

ED99B3EA-830C-4C1F-B80A-5225E86CE3E8-8711-000003332C7C797E.jpg

BACB4AC2-8C1C-4373-BE5F-65499E67DD21-8711-0000033331E41DC0.jpg

CRC don't have gold any more though.... and £37 is still £7 cheaper! lol

there is room for movement, but i know Royal Mail are now charging £12 for postage on a parcel of this size, hence the reason i was asking £37 (£25 for the bar) cant really afford to loose out on much more than that mate, but by all means make an offer.

*AJ*":edpmcxa8 said:
Royal Mail are now charging £12 for postage on a parcel of this size

Absolutely ridiculous charging £12 for bars (not you, the Royal Mail). I went to post a set of bars I sold last week and when I was told how much it was pointless me selling them as I'd only have about £2 left. I refunded the buyer until I could find a cheaper alternative.
Even the PO assistant told me it's ridiculous, as the weight of the parcel would normally be £2.62 but because of the length it was £12. She told me to find a courier as a lot of people have been taking 'non-standard' parcels there to post until they find out the cost. They then go with a courier.
I've just checked out a few couriers and Parcel2Go charges £2.75 +VAT, collected from your door (£2.50 +VAT if you drop it off at a collection point) and delivered to the recipients door.
They also quoted me £543 for it to be delivered in a van, lol.

xizang":2hkio78c said:
*AJ*":2hkio78c said:
Royal Mail are now charging £12 for postage on a parcel of this size

Absolutely ridiculous charging £12 for bars (not you, the Royal Mail). I went to post a set of bars I sold last week and when I was told how much it was pointless me selling them as I'd only have about £2 left. I refunded the buyer until I could find a cheaper alternative.
Even the PO assistant told me it's ridiculous, as the weight of the parcel would normally be £2.62 but because of the length it was £12. She told me to find a courier as a lot of people have been taking 'non-standard' parcels there to post until they find out the cost. They then go with a courier.
I've just checked out a few couriers and Parcel2Go charges £2.75 +VAT, collected from your door (£2.50 +VAT if you drop it off at a collection point) and delivered to the recipients door.
They also quoted me £543 for it to be delivered in a van, lol.

Thanks for this info mate, if that's the case I can do the bars a little cheaper! But can't afford to drop too much! They are only a few weeks old!

Noisia":tnnb5rnk said:
Why does everyone love the renthal fat bars?

Look at the picture. That's why :twisted:
Plus the fact that they're extremely strong coming from a MX background.

Noisia":1j25xjtk said:
Why does everyone love the renthal fat bars?

I don't love them! I'd rather them be gold than Jewish racing beige! But they seem to fit the bill of what I want size wise, they are available in 38mm rise! Not many other bars are!

I've narrowed it down to the fat bar or the crank bro's opium 3!

I ride with sixpack kamikaze and i don't really feel they lack towards other more expensive bars... ...renthal ones are just plain ugly imo...

With regards to postage, try Click and Collect too. Normally done from your local offy, so can be done outside of working hours. I've only used it for sending stuff back to Wiggle, but someone that I bought something from used it.

Latest posts

Back