My 1991 Explosif full DX groupset,99.9% finished

Spanky22b

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I got myself a 1991 Explosif frame and forks a while back and decided to do a full Deore DX build with a couple of things i fancied putting on. I'll be changing the tyres and i'm still needing the original rear kona brake cable guide/ dog collar then it's finished. If anyone has one for sale and would like to sell me it that'd be a big help. It's a lovely bike to ride but i've a feeling when i start my next Kona project i mite have to sell it,because its going to be a really expensive project to complete :shock: For the time being i'll carry on using it for work and enjoy it. Hope you like!!

The spec is : nos DX headset,nos DX seatpost,nos DX hubs,DX short arm Rear mech,DX front mech,DX thumbies,DX brake levers,black DX cantis,DX chainset,DX pedals,nos XT seatclamp,nos XT sharkfin,nos ritchey rock comp rims,nos tioga tange prestige bars,velocity stem,Avocet racing 1 saddle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 681
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 681
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 681
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 681
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 682
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 682
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 682
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 681
Nice bike matey, can't go wrong with a bit of DX :cool:

Still need to sort your camera out though ;)

I've got some kicking about here, mostly or all plastic. If you're hard up for one I'll send it out for price of postage.

Send me a pm if you want one. Cheers

Rally_cat":75ece7yq said:
I've got some kicking about here, mostly or all plastic. If you're hard up for one I'll send it out for price of postage.

Send me a pm if you want one. Cheers

Pm sent mate.

The correct cable guide is on its way (cheers Rally cat) and thats the bike finished :) shame it's drawn the short straw and is now up for sale but i'm about to start a Kona project i don't think anyone's done before. So as there's no chance of the splatter paint explosifs being sold,this one has been nominated. Anyone interested send me a pm and i'm quite happy to post. The bike won't be put on eBay i'm just going to put it on the for sale part on here.

Back