Yorvik Adventure- two tribes 23/6/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
should make this;if we pass a caravan in the centre selling bratvursts must call :D
if we have to get starbucks your paying;nice place york be a good day out'
see you there.

Yes there is a bratwurst stall. We (me and stu) saw one on parliament street yesterday ;) on a recce. whether or nor it is there on a sunday is uncertain.

Tourists all over the shop too, good atmosphere. Also found one of those swanky 'real cornish pasty' shops.

If the weather is as good as yesterday, we're on for a great day out!

Its the first time I have cycled round York yesterday on the recce with Marc, I can tell you its the best way to see the place, if the weather holds up it will be a great day out, something different.

See you all in 2 weeks time :D

I have tried asking my work colleagues if one of them will cover the day's On Call for me. No one is prepared to do it so I'm a 100% no show for this one.

I only asked them to cover 6AM until 6PM but no, no one will do it.

Trebz":35wkf4yw said:
I have tried asking my work colleagues if one of them will cover the day's On Call for me. No one is prepared to do it so I'm a 100% no show for this one.

I only asked them to cover 6AM until 6PM but no, no one will do it.

total rat bags! I need you there. I have a crisp £10 note waiting for that terra byte of memory, if you still have it. ;)( remember that one)?

Not fair, a good man down :( I've just about mastered a route around the place. Not used to roads, usually left at the tree and switch-back at the rocky outcrop. then generally head west. all this pavement and painted lines thing is quite alien to me. Central york is the only bit that is anything like awkward but, all very passable.

The rest is tpt or proper cycle paths, nice down by the river on the return leg. A quick play on the swings in rowntree park if you all good. :)

andybike":jwflgigz said:
Hiya ~ we are interested,up for a day trip to York.
Andy & Sal
Yep - we def still want to come but I had a little op yesterday and am told no cycling etc for 2/3 weeks! :(
Hopefully will be recovered in time :D - but, if not, Andy can drop me off in a café while he then joins you guys. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back