MacRetro Trading Post

Found another tyre in the back of the shed, retro semi slick this time.
IRC Mythos xc semi slick, 1.95 I think but comes up at a decent size. Amber walls, but have gone a bit dark over the years. Must be 10 years old but never used it much.
£5 collected at Glentress.

Hey all,

Now selling/trading a pair of 2009 (I think) RS REBA RL - please see link in sig for Wanted sale... not sure on price - had thought £175 posted/delivered/picked up but open to market demands :)

Donnie

Edit - correct link referenced :facepalm: - cheers Rob!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
got a karma frame only here , univega alpine pro 1991 i think ? 19" you pay postage or pick come pick it up ;) i'll be digging it out of the shed tomorrow night for a picture but it's done the rounds on rb .

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=74684

i used it well :LOL: (only pic i can find)

anyone ? :cool:

For those of you thinking about eck's Univega, it scrubs up well...

DSCF1042.JPG

Welcome back big fella.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
dyna-ti":2wed72yx said:
big.eck":2wed72yx said:
The Ken":2wed72yx said:
and just as you sell up your double disc this pops up on ebay..... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... SS:GB:1123

SEE YOU TK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had to buy them :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well done Alex :cool: Looks like you a fair number of very hard to find parts included in the package. All you need to do is work out how the hell that lot all fits together :LOL:

theres 2 complete sets there , top of the first pic is a complete set-up :cool: thats me got the real deal now :D :D :D

Back