can you price this bike?

dawzy

Retro Newbie
Hi everyone.

I have a 1983 firebird delta 2, owned from new and is still very clean. It has dia compe brakes and levers, cwpro bars, suntour bar and seat post clamp, shimano peddles, sugino chain and wheel crank and 42 spoke wheels.

I would be grateful for any feedback as to any thoughts on condition and value, with regards to possibly selling.

Dawzy :D

Can you post some pic's up or e-mail me them so I can place them up here !

it's not easy to say from just words as the condition needs to be seen with good pic's

cheers B ;)

Hi B, yer i tried putting pics on here but the image size is to big. What is your email please?

Dawzy

It's all fine here, if we knew every thing, then it wouldn't be fun learning any thing

If you look at the bottom of each part you write in, you can see three boxes (two in my case)

Profile - PM - e-mail

profile is where any one can look at the information that you have submitted - when you started/joined here - last visited and other such info

PM - is a Private message that you can send to some one and only they can see it - some times you can ask another member a question with out having to post it in a main thread - just click on the person you want to PM in the thread where they have there pm box

e-mail will be a address to send e-mails to if you have filled out and submitted one when you started or filled in your profile at any time you wish

Up the top by you name on the left hand side will be where you will see new messages - just click on that and it will take you to your message inbox /outbox /saved messages - you can reply from there also ;)

just e-mail me the pictures to this other e-mail as I have just realised that is a old e-mail :facepalm:

Dawzy.

Please be on your guard for low offers should they come in.

Please make sure that you get the advice of at least 3 to 4 members (preferably more) on the value of your bike, this will give you a more accurate idea of its true value.

Be warned, unfortunately it has to be said that the sharks are out there in the world of old school BMX :(

Yup some people buy stuff in just to split and sell on for a high price :facepalm:

Keep it real and the bmx love alive and don't kill it ;)

Cheers B

Back