Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Muddy paw":3pcil2ps said:
...but i couldn't bring myself to ride a pink bike as i was to self concious riding a DB Topanga with flourescent pink forks and handle bars and the decals...

Guess you'd have a bit of a phobia about my remodelled Kili Comp then...

...my Saracen 'Neapolitan' :LOL:

We_are_Stevo":hg5phdb5 said:
Muddy paw":hg5phdb5 said:
...but i couldn't bring myself to ride a pink bike as i was to self concious riding a DB Topanga with flourescent pink forks and handle bars and the decals...

Guess you'd have a bit of a phobia about my remodelled Kili Comp then...

...my Saracen 'Neapolitan' :LOL:

That's no way anything like the bright pink of the bikes i've been referring to and it actually looks more purple than pink on my net book and even the wife agrees so unless it really is pinky looking in the metal than i'd be well chuffed to own the Kili comp if only it was possible :( but it is a cracking piece of kit and if i had one it would feel like all my Christmas's had come at once :xmas-cool: ..

The colour is Flamboyant Ultra Violet officially ;)

null_zps8ed0b21d.jpg

Well i could only guess at it and tbh it could be either a Trekker or a Hardtrax and the only obvious thing about it is that it was built no later than 1996 but you could guess that much yourself :) ..

Hi guys
I have a soft spot also for early to mid 80s kili flyers
I have been offered a 1985 in original condition with components by marmite king
He wants £115 collected.
Any advice guys
Thanks
Malc

Anyone got a photo of a 1990 traverse comp? Need to send something to Gil for decals. The resolution of the 1990 catalogue is poor and google returns nowt.

Back