'88-'89 Explosif

Re: Kona frames still eluding me

I have a Kona Explosif (1992) think 17" (but will check) in great condition and have to sell as moving in with my girlfriend.
Also selling Klein Attitude as new rules prohibit keeping all my old bikes...

unclebobbins":1weofu5e said:
I have a Kona Explosif (1992) think 17" (but will check) in great condition and have to sell as moving in with my girlfriend.
Also selling Klein Attitude as new rules prohibit keeping all my old bikes...

The new rules really suck mate! No other place you can store your bikes?
Of course, I am very interested in your Explosif if you have to sell it. You can just drop me a PM if you like with some pic's and I'll get back to you :D Is it the gold or black one?

...won't tell you what you can do with the Klein :LOL: ;)

Teehee! ok will send you some pics although I may not be able to until the weekend as I am not due back at mine until then. Hope that's ok...
ok I shall find somewhere/one/place else for the Klein!
It's the black one...

unclebobbins":3vj3va5t said:
Teehee! ok will send you some pics although I may not be able to until the weekend as I am not due back at mine until then. Hope that's ok...
ok I shall find somewhere/one/place else for the Klein!
It's the black one...

Cool! :cool: Look forward to see the pic's :D

...and you won't have any problem's unloading the Klein, plenty of member's here that get giddy over that sort of thing ;)

paulswheels":2v5pfek6 said:
18" 93 Hot TT here in the states.
Sitting on the fence about parting with it

That is exactly the sort of thing I'd be interested in Paul! :D

Why don't you climb down off that fence, take a few snap's, send them over to me and we can take it from there
...we'll see if I can convince ya to cut the apron string's and let her go :cool:

going for the tallest ladder i have to come down off the fence for a while get some photos to you.
still not sure i am going to part with her, but... :)

Back