Cranks....

mc

Dirt Disciple
I have two boxes of cranks, here's the pics of the first box.....

crk1.jpg

Tgear, Sweetwings, Revolutions, Propellers, Topline, MMC(Coda), Stec, Kooka, Technique, Sampson, Grafton, Boone, Hershey

crk2.jpg

Boone Twist, Hershey
crk3.jpg

Sampson, Grafton
crk4.jpg

Topline, MMC
crk5.jpg

Stec, Kooka, Technique
crk6.jpg

Sweetwings
crk7.jpg

Revolutions, Propellers.
The Propellers are one of my favorite being the 2nd lightest crank I have. Ti arms, Ti spindle, aluminum spider, cups and bearings all total 386gr(which is also why they are very rare, most of them broke). The only thing lighter is a set of M2Ti Prototypes I have at 222grams for the arms.

More pics to come later with box number two. Includes the M2Racer prototypes, Tnt, Ultimate, 3 more sets of Kooka, a few more sweetwings and quite a few others.

Seriously impressive :shock: - Do they all have 'homes' to go to or do you just have a crank fixation? ;)

Love the rare 'Propellers' I'd love a pair fo them. Great collection. Looking forward to seeing the second box :D

cranks

That Propeller is pretty boss...I thought about buying one when they were offered 7 years ago but thought they were too expensive. Now it's probably worth twice what I would have paid. Never heard of Technique before. Where were they made?

Back