Warframe do you play it ?

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My hubby, as much as I love him, he's such a cool supportive guy :cool: get's obsessions, now it is warframe, I've had Second Life, some Facebook game I canny remember but there is always something that takes his time up. presently I let him play when he wants except Friday, our day! I myself have never played computer games, they just bore me. Am I the saddo or is my hubby :?: Like football, rugby or cricket I just don't get it :roll: Is it a Man thing :?: I have a 20 year old boy that's just decided it's boring a 13 year old girl, loves gaming of any kind, an 11 year old, likes Viva Pinata only and an 8 year old son who is better than any gamer on here or XBOX live, embarrassing really :oops: but to me, I just don't get it, never have.

Are you a gamer or more the book/telly type :?:

Alison

love gaming but just dont really have a lot of time for it right now. im currently waiting to finish bioshock infinite, tomb raider (2013) ,dead space and have an unopened deadspace 2 on my pile of shame.

did however take the time to finish the walking dead season one last night. what an awesome alternative to the usual 'blow shit up' of my regular games. after the conclusion i must have just sat in silence for 10 minutes, stunned by the end. hopeully we'll see season two later in the year.

Love to game, to read and watch the tv (maybe thats why i'm a lardo and shoudl be out riding more). one of my fav things is playing multiplayer with my GF, nothing liek teaming up in COD and blowing the shit out stuff.

gavinda":93jsaxbp said:
did however take the time to finish the walking dead season one last night. what an awesome alternative to the usual 'blow shit up' of my regular games. after the conclusion i must have just sat in silence for 10 minutes, stunned by the end. hopeully we'll see season two later in the year.

*cough* Torrent *cough*

Completely agree that TWD is one of the best series of the moment. I recently finished watching Season 3, and it just keeps getting better.
Can't wait for the Blu-Ray to come out and for Season 4 to start. 4 more months ... let's hope this summer is over soon. :p

As for gaming, I never bothered with shoot-em-up games but used to be a pretty good online racer. Participated in several LAN events in the Gran Turismo 3 era and was usually near the top in the leaderboards, but I kinda lost interest.
Occasionally I'll still play GTA4 or Need For Speed World, but on the latter I do notice that the reflexes and skills do deteriorate over time ... and that most of the servers are full of 12-year-olds who are constantly cheating because people with lesser cars keep beating them. That last bit kinda puts me off every time.

Dude, the walking dead 'point and click' game by telltale games!

It's unlike most games out now and works out as a standalone to the tv series. It's awesome.

do it!! it's very different to the norm.. closer to an interactive comic with quicktime events. which sounds terrible but in practice works beautifully. read some reviews but avoid spoilers at all costs. not sure if it's on pc but if it is you should be able to download all five episodes in one fell swoop.

Bit of a gaming fan here also :oops:
Given many of us were around when the top game was Pong :LOL: In fact i think it was the only game.
Im more into the graphics of these games so like to have the system to run everything in ultra

Its sure come a hell of a distance since Pong came out.
Not into it so much these days as my beloved battlefield has become infested with the new breed of gamer that cares only about their stats and not whether the team wins or loses the match. Its really put me off :(

Maybe i just need a change of game :? I really enjoyed Grand Theft Auto(The.ken in macretro worked on this game ;) ) Not so much the challenges set by the game but the vehicles and in particular their 750cc motorcycle which was really more fun to ride around the city on, doing jumps and really taking the line at full speed. It was more fun that the game itself
Anyone played any of the latest or last of the GTA series. ?

Note* Apparently Women make excellent gamers.
Cold
calculating
:LOL:
Actually its true.

Yeah just a little bit. GTA has been a constant since my return to gaming. GTA was proof that graphics were not the be all end all. I remember looking at the crappy top down game and thinking 'pah, how old fashioned. Gotta be poo'. Slightly wrong there wasn't I. 'twas fecking awesome. Though I must admit I did thing gta2 (future one) was a bit ropey, I've always been a impressed and enjoyed them. To the point of going to le midnight release of the last one and having to work with matchsticks holding my eyes open after just having a quick go.

Back