my new old Pollard

biggs682":2e7438m9 said:
old ned

any chance of forwarding me the link at all

I'll have to scan it out of the magazine - and it's not a very good one. 1950's B&W printing etc. but I'll see what I can do.

looks like i have finally managed to find a Pollard the right size for me without it costing an arm and leg !

its going to be a week till i get my hands on it but looking forward to it , will give more details once i get it

Attachments

• pollard.JPG
    pollard.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 435
well i managed a short trundle on the new Pollard and even with a very notchy bottom bracket due to being unused since 2002 i can honestly say its a glorious machine and one that i will enjoy riding .

unsure of its age but has a grease nipple port on top of the bottom bracket , track style rearward facing rear dropouts , 531 forks that were used when re commissioned in 1999 by previous owners father . total weight as in pic is 10 - 11 kg so light for a stealie .

Attachments

• rr mech.JPG
    rr mech.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 336
An oiler port on the bb and those braze-ons for rear mudguards would suggest oldish. 50's or older anyone?

May have a suprise for you Martin! PM sent...

just a quick update has been used for commuting duties till 2 weeks ago , been great to ride and really comfy and easy to ride

Back