Argos racing prices

no i didn't think they could, and i admit argos are not the best at phoning when they've finished the frame, par for the course i think with most of the bike trade. i have never had a bad quality job from them though.

i think TJC is the best option as i know he has done one, also, he painted it twice as he was given incorrect info as to where the stickers go so he completely re did it. i will stress that info about the stickers was not from the customer it was from the middleman which was graphicshack, i know this as i went straight to TJC and dropped off my frame personally and ended up chatting with Tim (the owner/painter) for quite a while, he's cool, he was also on time with the job and at a price that beat the others.

with mine he took pictures of where the stickers were originally so he knew where to put them back on, also he uses house of color paint from america so the paint quality itself is good.

jonnyboy666":3rw62gpv said:
so then the question is, are you happy with it?

Once JR supplied the correct paint colours and then when I gave the correct decal locations I was happy. The end product is spot on, did it take too long to get there? Hmm Its difficult and I am a picky bastard but yes I would say it did. If you send a painted and stickered frame to someone to have stripped you at least expect them to get the decals in the right place when they repaint it.

i read that as yes you are happy with the end result. so it sounds like TJC is the UK aquafade guy then.

Rick Draper":hy59btgv said:
jonnyboy666":hy59btgv said:
so then the question is, are you happy with it?

Once JR supplied the correct paint colours and then when I gave the correct decal locations I was happy. The end product is spot on, did it take too long to get there? Hmm Its difficult and I am a picky bastard but yes I would say it did. If you send a painted and stickered frame to someone to have stripped you at least expect them to get the decals in the right place when they repaint it.

Would you mind pm'ing me how much it cost & a pic? :D

jonnyboy666":1izlv7vr said:
i read that as yes you are happy with the end result. so it sounds like TJC is the UK aquafade guy then.

Well as long as he is supplied the right paint then yes I am happy and its up to JonRock as to if he is happy to supply more of the right paint TBH.

Back