Interesting ladies saddle

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm after an interesting ladies saddle for a ss build. Thinking something old or classic looking, maybe leather, maybe tan, maybe sprung, etc

Sorry Tel, I misread the thread....I didn't notice the word saddle.....could have been an interesting thread.....again apologies.

Hmmmmmm

I lost the plot at the third post - a Ridgeback? Is that legal?

Richard

p.s. Hi Tel and Leon - hope you are both well and you are missing the superb weather here!!

TGR":2s4oijgg said:
Hmmmmmm

I lost the plot at the third post - a Ridgeback? Is that legal?

Richard

p.s. Hi Tel and Leon - hope you are both well and you are missing the superb weather here!!

Only if it is from Rhodesia.....a dog of sorts!

The nice weather has emigrated.....again!

Richard....Have you seen the full length British & Irish Lions Oz advert......guess who is in it with a wooden leg aka peg leg?

Hey Leon,

I have not seen it, would you care to enlighten me or send a link if one is available. I am in work for the next 12 days so i won't see any TV and i am not happy. My friend is in Oz to see the rubgy and i am a bit jealous (undertstatement!!)

Any news of the Roberts?

Apologies to Tel for hijacking but is is a small bump too!!

Richard

TGR":26teecyn said:
Hey Leon,

I have not seen it, would you care to enlighten me or send a link if one is available. I am in work for the next 12 days so i won't see any TV and i am not happy. My friend is in Oz to see the rubgy and i am a bit jealous (undertstatement!!)

Any news of the Roberts?

Apologies to Tel for hijacking but is is a small bump too!!

Richard

Well your mate is a lucky bleeder!.....as requested!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HSBC/featured?v=Trvj6K6E-lE

Leon,

Very good indeed, i have not forgotten what you wanted but i expect the star may be in Oz too!!

Richard

TGR":2l23iuc6 said:
Leon,

Very good indeed, i have not forgotten what you wanted but i expect the star may be in Oz too!!

Richard

Apart from WJMc...also Gareth Edwards, JPR and Jason Robinson...but the bit i missed first time is that WJMc palms the kids message from JR to Mr O'Driscoll......the message WJMc passes is 99...and of course WJMc was captain of the 74 Lions....when 99!....became the order of the day against the Springboks.....ahh....as if it were yesterday...whereas next year...it will be 40!

Though i hate HSBC.....it is a good advert.....did you recognise the guy on the shore.....looking at the approaching ship with a spyglass?...that is your Test...to paraphrase Captain Warren Gatland.

Back