Fox Float 80 RL Forks - Spares Or Repair (£50 ono)

stormer410

Retro Newbie
For sale I have a set of Fox Float 80 RL with lots of damage to the left stanchion. It is not repairable and will need either a replacement top end, or just be used for spares. Lock out and adjustments work fine.

£50 + P&P ono

No idea. They were on a stumpy that I got off ebay. Noticed this after 2 rides. Thought it was a popped seal, wiped the oil off and found this. So they were replaced and are now gathering dust so need to go.

I am not really sure, someone could possibly repair them but its way out of my capabilities. The grooves are pretty deep, and sit right on the seal when the forks are extended.

Barneyballbags":2f5voyzk said:
:shock: Sweet baby jeebus how did you manage to do that?

Normal wear on badly maintained Fox forks Mark. The anodising on the stanchions of some Fox Forks is a little Ummm Crap and wears very easily. Which then leads to this and knackered bushings and seals. New crown, stanchions, bushings and seals and they'll be back to normal. Might be pricey though.

Bargain tastic forks though for the spares.

Logic.Al":gsf9t1g5 said:
Barneyballbags":gsf9t1g5 said:
:shock: Sweet baby jeebus how did you manage to do that?

Normal wear on badly maintained Fox forks Mark. The anodising on the stanchions of some Fox Forks is a little Ummm Crap and wears very easily. Which then leads to this and knackered bushings and seals. New crown, stanchions, bushings and seals and they'll be back to normal. Might be pricey though.

Bargain tastic forks though for the spares.

I am selling more for spares really. Someone out there must need sone patts from these. I am open to offers.

Back