Experience you'd rather not repeat

poweredbypies":3n8hay8l said:
Alison do yourself a favour stay in a comfy chair and dont move :LOL:

I have learned a bit and was forgiven by the driver, he was such a nice man, and soo sorry too. I'd have killed the little squirt that did it to me :twisted:
highlandsflyer":3n8hay8l said:
Sex in the surf.

Looks great in the movies.

In reality sand is a harsh abrasive, and even on a pebble beach all sorts of detritus get into the works.
I once, in the beginnings of my relationship once did it on a train, the thing is before we started the conductor was at one end of the train when we finished he was at the other :oops: :oops: :oops:

Alison

Isaac_AG":1xnbngwm said:
Why needle in other end?

Tetanus jab. I used to get one every bloody time. "I know how to take your mind off the nail in your foot, I'll stick a massive needle in your arse"

I tripped and sat on my dads dreadlock cacti.

full.jpg

I once placed the blade of a new Swiss Army Knife on something to cut it, and put my finger on top of the blade to provide a bit more weight. Unfortunately I wasn't paying attention and the blade was facing upwards.

Then I pushed my finger down onto it.

By Christ those things are sharp. :shock:

cycling across a double laned road with out looking....crunch bang car bonnet,windcreen sky ,ground,more sky ,ground,thud,ow,ambulance...limp..

gibbleking":2510oz3s said:
cycling across a double laned road with out looking....crunch bang car bonnet,windcreen sky ,ground,more sky ,ground,thud,ow,ambulance...limp..

Reminds me of my hubby when he was young crashed at speed into the back of a parked car, smashing through the back window and ending up on the back seat :roll: Fortunately for the owner my hubby had cycle insurance for him to claim off.

Alison

Got a bit too confident when changing plug sockets and light switches when we moved in to our house. Thought I'd switched off all electric boxes...must have missed one. Zap! Must have had chest pains for 4-5 hours after. Took me weeks to switch that particular light on/off without wincing! Every day is a school day...

Drinking "old" water from a Camelbak last Monday....We don't have mains water in the new gaff, instead we have water straight from a spring. The water had been in for three days. Didn't even think about it.....

Thankfully the aching limbs, nausea, and shooting pains in my legs have stopped.

Still got the squits, and haven't eaten properly since. Feeling pretty weak :cry:

And its Mayhem next weekend......not good :cry:

poweredbypies":1qb4ksqd said:
Tazio":1qb4ksqd said:
In a hurry, quick pee and zip pulled up a bit too quickly.
I think you get the picture. Still have a scar to this day.
Not the first, wont be the last. :LOL: its the realisation that you have to undo thats the killer.
Tis' not funny catching yer' knob in the zip! I caught mine in my jeans when I was
about 12yrs old, My Dad cut the top off the zip and pulled the zip open, jesus I cried!

Back