Struth I'm a wuss

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I collected my son from French club, he's learning a second language, he's better than me :oops:

I was collecting him, as I said, when a father arrived on a retro single speed Bianchi track bike and I so wanted to comment on it but felt embarrassed :oops:

God damn my cowardice and other people.

Alison

alison.... i think you just need to open your mouth. my impression from here is that you are a bright woman with good ideas. yes you have an issue with confidence, but sometimes the best solution is to pretend to be confident, you may find you start to believe i :)

whats the worst that could have happened? you come out with the brilliantly dorky 'i like your bike' and he either thinks you're a wierdo for liking his old pub bike ( unlikely) or he is pleasantly pleased to bump into someone with a similar llove for old junk and you have a nice 5 minute chat and someone to pass the time with next time you pick up the boy.

if we all made the effort to start a conversation the world would be a better place.

if you went over to a fella and commented on how nice his bianchi retro single speed he would regard you as a godess amongst women...

Back