Impromptu Rides & Chat Thread

Thanks spud, I'll have a go, there's so many of them about, I suppose it's just a matter of finding one that suits you. I like the idea of competing against other people on sections of your ride

I was using 'endomondo' originally which is good in itself, but strava seems much better to me, plus it's the most popular one so its easier to track mates/locals as everyone is using it!

Well, a fine old Wednesday evening bimble was had. Thanks to Jez for sorting out and leading this quick impromptu ride and a warm welcome to Baz and his Trek.

Let's raise a glass of red to the Doncaster contingent.

HAZAAAAR !!

:)

Was good to get out and meet you guys. Look forward to more rides and getting to knw the area a bit more. Just shows theres a bit more to Donny.

Look forward to next outing

Baz

Morning everyone.

Ok, a repeat ride planned for tomorrow morning following the River Don and Trans Pennine Trail.

Times so far are: Meet - 09:00 / Start - 09:30. This can be re arranged if any riders come from afar, Hull for example.

Start location will be the free, on road car parking to the rear of J&S Accessories Ltd (Motorbike Shop) Marsh Gate, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN5 8AF. The shop is opposite the Doncaster branch of Halfords on the west side of the 'North Bridge'.

Turn right when you see the store front (See Image) then left at the mini roundabout, parking is on the right hand side of the road.

JampS_zps3d934d96.jpg

Estimated at 15-20 miles depending on weather, amount of riders as usual. Ample opportunities for bail out and / or coffee and tea breaks at café's.

Guaranteed to put a smile on your faces.

Usual common sense rules apply.

If anyone needs my mobile number for any reason PM me ASAP.

No Helmet No Ride.

Have fun boys, local ride for me tomorrow morning then family afternoon at the seaside :D

Back