RetroRoadRide Series - Rd 3: Warwickshire ~ 08/06/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
markyp":1or3ctew said:
daj":1or3ctew said:
Does anyone have some 8 speed rapid fire mountain bike shifters units that I could buy/borrow for mayhem? Nothing like being ready for the big weekend :roll:

I've checked the stocks......
I've some LX 8-speed gear/brake units (for cantilevers) you can have or some 8-speed pods you can borrow. I replaced the former with the latter when I went over to V-brakes......
What suits you ?

The pods alone would be great Mark if possible I have just taken of canti combos to put some v brakes on there.

Blimey am marked man tomorrow I feel .... Maybe a solo breakaway is needed !?! :shock: :shock:

daj":2ciek7c8 said:
markyp":2ciek7c8 said:
daj":2ciek7c8 said:
Does anyone have some 8 speed rapid fire mountain bike shifters units that I could buy/borrow for mayhem? Nothing like being ready for the big weekend :roll:

I've checked the stocks......
I've some LX 8-speed gear/brake units (for cantilevers) you can have or some 8-speed pods you can borrow. I replaced the former with the latter when I went over to V-brakes......
What suits you ?

The pods alone would be great Mark if possible I have just taken of canti combos to put some v brakes on there.

Blimey am marked man tomorrow I feel .... Maybe a solo breakaway is needed !?! :shock: :shock:

With a klein in pursuit, i wonder if i should shave me legs lol

Any breakaway from me you could take your pipe and slippers and chase me down ha,ha :LOL: :LOL:

daj":1yck4icd said:
Any breakaway from me you could take your pipe and slippers and chase me down ha,ha :LOL: :LOL:

Dont worry Dave, they can all go charging off but no bugger knows where they are going :) (except Matt!!)

Bring some dosh folks I have loaded up a organised box of tat!!

The History Man":1g7fuuh3 said:
So glad my testosterone subsided years ago. And at I'm pootling tomorrow.

I think the tight roadie shorts must have an effect on their testosterone levels. It seemed like half of them thought they were on a stage of the Tour de France here last year :p .

See you in the morning folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back