when is nos not nos?

If a deaf man flushed this thread down the toilet would it make a sound.......and would anyone care?

Most of the threads on here aren't exactly life changing, but isn't that the point? As long as it all stays within the bounds of civility.

If you're driving along at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, does anything happen?

:LOL: :roll: I think the pedants among us have took this to a similar level as the " to grease or not..." thread.. You know the one.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :facepalm:

The History Man":e1d1947p said:
If you're driving along at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, does anything happen?

in the time it takes you to turn your lights on, whilst at light speed, you've gone a long bloody way and won the clever dick nobel prize, that's what happens.

The History Man":2j4cj0q1 said:
intwresting. No, if by somehow you're driving at C the beam won't project. At these speeds velocity isn't relative, hence the whole concept being called relativity.

It's like NOS.

Interestingly, since this thread has been running there have been no "NOS, taken off the bike after one ride" type ads in he For Sale sections.

Hope you're kindling or is that Friday imbibement? :LOL:

My relatives are all fairly slow other than a nephew who rides county cyclo cross.

Ipad keyboards are better!

The History Man":1ofuo2ho said:

You would have to turn them on before you reached the speed of light, because once you reached it time would stop (for you).

I've got a nos panaracer bmx skinwall tyre somewhere :?
Never ridden.

Might have rotted away though. :LOL:

Back