10 JUSSA
11 BARNEYBALLBAGS
12 CRAZYCRADZ
13 PROFLEX1982
14 DMDMDM
15 AZARO
16 LOGIC.AL
17 PREZZA

I'll do the draw at 18.30, just in case there's any last minute stragglers!

Please remove my number (17) as after looking at my collection properly, by the sounds of some of the replies here there's a few guys in more need of them than I at the moment so I will politely withdraw to give em a more fighting chance.
Good luck to you all!
Cheers

And the winner is..................number 14 DmDmDm. If you want to pm me to sort out delivery, feel free to do so.

~Haven't checked all week(/end) as I've been working.....mrs just got in the shower so I reclaimed my netbook, and...hooray! lol
pm inbound.

Haven't checked all week(/end) as I've been working.....mrs just got in the shower so I reclaimed my netbook, and...hooray! lol
pm inbound.
:) Fabulous. :)

I will more than likely, be putting these back up for karma, because i haven't heard anything from the winner since Saturday. If i haven't heard anything from him by tomorrow afternoon, i will random draw them again, at 6pm Wednesday night. If you are still interested, i'll leave your number as is, but if you dont want to be included, let me know. I need these out of the way, and to post with MyHermes, will be about £7.

Back