RetroRoadRide Series - Rd 3: Warwickshire ~ 08/06/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Henry Burton frame in Reynolds 531 flavour and roughly 56cm c-c seat tube, 57cm c-c top tube. It has some rust issues but I think it's salvagable, free to anybody that wants it. Let me know and I'll chuck it in the boot on Saturday.

:!:[/quote]

Awesome...you will love it! The smell of cow-parsley and wild garlic is amazing at the moment[/quote]

bloody tree hugging hippie, hope you dont get your kaftan stuck in your chain

Does anyone have some 8 speed rapid fire mountain bike shifters units that I could buy/borrow for mayhem? Nothing like being ready for the big weekend :roll:

daj":nav8446v said:
Does anyone have some 8 speed rapid fire mountain bike shifters units that I could buy/borrow for mayhem? Nothing like being ready for the big weekend :roll:

Only the ones on my MF that I'm looking to swap forthumbies??

Could drop them over if you've got swaps? :)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=259323

daj":14mq2vi4 said:

Got some you can borrow.....will bring some along.

weeman_mtb":1s4irfeo said:
I have a Henry Burton frame in Reynolds 531 flavour and roughly 56cm c-c seat tube, 57cm c-c top tube. It has some rust issues but I think it's salvagable, free to anybody that wants it. Let me know and I'll chuck it in the boot on Saturday.

Yes please weeman!

@Historyman PM`d back

@Markyp that would be ace if you could

Decided today going to bring shame on the West Midlands and bring out the Big Gun !! :cool: :LOL: :LOL:

grumpycommuter":3b1yefxi said:
weeman_mtb":3b1yefxi said:

Yes please weeman!

It's yours Karl :D

daj":3peq5ztf said:
@Historyman PM`d back

@Markyp that would be ace if you could

Decided today going to bring shame on the West Midlands and bring out the Big Gun !! :cool: :LOL: :LOL:

Ooooohhh i'm so tempted to bring out the Lenton Clubman and give you a good trouncing :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back