1992 TITAN Titanium Compe Frame - SOLD

benbonty

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've seen something shiny and new that I want so I'm having a clear out of the projects that have stalled. I bought this with a very tatty paint job and a missing cable guide, the paint has been painstakingly stripped and the illusive cable guide replaced so this rather rare frame is up for grabs and ready for action. There are no scratches or dings, a threaded insert has been bonded into the derailieur hanger at some point in the frame's life which has held up just fine for its last two owners at least. For the weight weenies out there, the frame as you see it, with steel axled BB and steel XT headset cups, weighs just 1815g!

Lots more info here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=243317

The frame will come with a 1 1/4" M735 XT headset

Looking for £200 posted UK - SOLD thanks

Re: 1992 TITAN Titanium Compe Frame

TedC":24jwq9b5 said:
Any measurements/size info?

Of course, according to the review on the link I posted above, these were available in either 18" or 20". The seat tube on this one measures 17" c2c and 19" c2t so I can only assume that it is the 18" version! The top tube measures 22 3/4" c2c.

If you need any further measurements, just let me know.

Re: 1992 TITAN Titanium Compe Frame

In response to a couple of PM's regarding international postage, I am more than happy to post anywhere in the world if you are happy to pay the additional cost. I have a box ready for this frame which measures 96x18x58cm and the total weight will be 2kg.

Back