Retro Music

TGR,

iTunes will rip your CD's to your HDD to different Formats Bitrates. It's not the best, but it's pretty easy to use. Once you've ripped you CD's you can use iTunes to Sync the music to your iPod.

Since you're going to fill your iPod up with music I'd advise against Flac or 320Kbps as it will rinse your battery. If you are just going to be listening to music on the go using budget earphones I find that 160 AAC is more than good enough.

If you are doing more critical listening through proper Headphones on PC or Hi-Fi I'd suggest 320Kbps or Flac. If you don't have a large Hard Drive Flac probably won't be for you.

90s is king. Specifically 93-96 Rotterdam hardcore. On vinyl, natch.

I've never bought a CD or mp3, and I likely never will.

This all sounds too technical. I have a Mac computer on which is iTunes software. I stick my CD into the Mac and download the CD onto iTunes which when connected to the internet automatically found all the relevant song titles, artists, running time stuff and listed them. Then made up playlists on iTunes, connected iPod to computer and downloaded playlists to iPod. All of its simple as the iTunes and Mac does all the techy stuff for me. As far as I can tell for the man in the street there are loads of simple software solutions that dont require loads of tech jargon to use.

Latest posts

Back