Wasmachineman NL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The History Man":3qbxvypc said:
There are other forums?
I heard this rumour ;)

It just goes to show, despite what people think, the Internet is actually quite a small place, especially when you cross the line. Its so easy to track people down/follow them round and ensure they are outed for what they have done.

Shame PayPal aren't like minded. A long while back a few of us on here and a couple of other sites (I did know there were others really) got fleeced, and even despite goon to the police and having the boys in blue carry the mantle of investigating, PayPal could not care less that one of their users was fleecing people with either their own or someone else's hacked PayPal account.

Anyway, back on topic, this has cheered my evening no end, though it seems I got off lightly as I only got something that was not the right model, not something wrecked like it seems others have been on the wrong end of.

Nice work detectives!!

I've now discovered that the shifters I bought were not only the wrong ones, but also don't work. Keep the revenge coming please.

Is this the guy who makes for sale threads then if there is even one slightly questioning or not quite positive comment, gets bent all out of shape and then goes "Screw you guys i'm off to *insert a forum*", then when you got to that forum, same thing until if you follow all the linked post bagging him he goes through a bunch of forums and finally ends up back at the first like nothing happened, till he gets all bent out of shape again...

Beware guys but i clicked on a link to one of his other sites that Cyfa put up on the other thread as i was curious about him & i got a nasty virus on my work laptop :evil:

I've heard back from the fella's over at STW and as a result of all the info they received he's now got a lifetime ban :D

They were very grateful for all the help, well done!! :cool:

Wasmachine NL 0 : 1 Internet

Well done to those who spotted this over on STW and reported it in a relatively calm and well substantiated way.
It's great to know that the biking community can act together against scammers and rip off merchants like this.

Commiserations to anyone who has lost out as a result of this individual and hopefully some of those losses can be recovered.

Thankfully the vast majority of transactions go smoothly on RB, but as always, use your personal judgement and common sense when entering into any deal.
Rules and Guidance here as always: --> http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/Classif ... _Procedure

Locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back