nice kona bin £108

I was tempted then dissuaded by the listing mentioning shimano shifters - when it's got gripshit
and then i checked out the front brake. - no hanger on the fork for the cantis and just an outer all the way to the straddle cable. goes someway of negating how "carefully i check my bikes out"

taffy":1omtzeh4 said:
I was tempted then dissuaded by the listing mentioning shimano shifters - when it's got gripshit
and then i checked out the front brake. - no hanger on the fork for the cantis and just an outer all the way to the straddle cable. goes someway of negating how "carefully i check my bikes out"

It looks like it might have one of those tektro rocker thingies on the front brake.

andyz":33s6jswj said:
taffy":33s6jswj said:

It looks like it might have one of those tektro rocker thingies on the front brake.

I stand corrected. mind a few more pictures would help

Errr, maybe I'm mad but I've just bought this! Couldn't resist even though there's stuff obviously wrong about the description etc.

At least it's going to a good home.

Not sure how I'll tell my better half!

a prognosis when you get it home would be interesting and either inspire others or serve as a warning, having a bit of that with my dean. some good bits, some not so good...........

Back