And today I did......

As dry as feck, was in there Sun, Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat last week, was drier ever day than the last. The runs down from top carpark (which is closed) are still ridable if you ignore the tape like I did. At least they were on last Sat evening. During day the FC might not like it, though.
Did you not ride down on usual trail?

old_coyote_pedaller":xwf91f9s said:
Did you not ride down on usual trail?

Every thing but the bit from the top car park (first time Ive ridden DOWN the road BTW) I ain't a "bad boy" like you OCP :cool:

As I said, nothing had been felled around those trails as of Sat evening, so get in there and ride just in case thae bastards eff them up. ;) Might have to have a wee look the morra or Sat just to check.
Apart from the Sunday, I was there in the evenings and there was tape across lots of the footpaths for no apparent reason but nobody that was out walking the paths took any heed of the tape.
Ur ye a man or a moose? Stick it to the man. :cool:

RobMac":307xs16f said:
I went to BA straight from work today and afterwards my bike and kit were spotlessly clean. :cool:

Glad to hear you finally cracked the incontinence problems Rob. It was always a worry where you were to "go" next :facepalm:

Mr Panda":18jen6hr said:
Glad to hear you finally cracked the incontinence problems Rob. It was always a worry where you were to "go" next :facepalm:

Yeah Im sorted now, didnt you wonder why I wear my Camelbak around my waste and not on my back? :shock:

Today I handed in my notice at work. 1 month from today I swap a 2 hour each way bus commute for 25 min by bike! More sleep, more riding bikes, more cash - what's not to like?

Yep, same job different company & industry. Mostly excited about regularly cycling to work for the first time in my life!

Nice one rumble. You'll no miss the 4 hours on the bus (well apart from the middle of winter when it's blawing a gale and peeing doon).

Back