'94 Concorde Giro - Campagnolo euqipped road bike

Re: Concorde Giro project

Little update and a history question for pros.
All the parts except Cinelli stem and bars are here and the slow assembly can begin. I'll post picture when it's done.

But I have a question - can any provide me with info on my frameset? Google just does not give any useful info on "Concorde Giro". There is loads of Colombo and Squadra and PDM and whatever you like, just not Giro. Was it that bad or maybe that rare?! :)

Re: Concorde Giro project

I would say rare rather than bad.

Remember that Concorde sold both frame sets and complete bikes, and a quick glance at the sparse information on line will soon show you that the frame sets and bikes of the same name often had different tube sets and colour schemes. Also Concorde's were sold by small shops who may well have added some of their own detail or possibly even been able to have frames made for them.

Just a thought; did any of the teams that rode Concorde frames actually win the Giro? If so, it may have been a marketing exercise by Concorde to cash in.

Re: 94' Concorde Giro - Campagnolo euqipped road bike

Thanks every one for advising, please see the first post for a COMPLETE BIKE!!!

Eddy Krei":pmpzao7u said:
With the silence like this from you guys, I'm not very motivated of making a photoshoot... :s

Don't take it to heart. I have found that many people appreciate a well built bike, even if they don't say so.

For my part, I was inspired to take my Astore out yesterday for a quick 30k ride with around 300m of climbing.

And very enjoyable it was too.

I think the bike looks great. The only criticism would be the white tyres, I think something traditional like continental four season would look a bit better. However, really nicely built, good choice of groupset ;) and the turbo and white tape set it off nice too. :D

Hello every one, I'm back from "winter sleep" and would love to know more about LDP's mentioned Continental 4 season.
Google returned me the pics of mentioned tires, but they look to me as a "generic black tire".

Maybe you have a specific colour/year in mind or you are suggesting going with "generic black"? :)

Back