Mountain Mayhem Arrival - Who is Getting In When!

Status
Not open for further replies.
John you been on pats case yet for thursday setup or do i have to use my royal connections and go through the backdoors (so to speak)

thanks andy

I have indeed spoken with Pat.

No dice, we aren't allowed in until Friday.

No trackside camping this year so doens't matter so much.

Camping area not as big so have to get down there early doors Friday to get enough space for all / some of us....

Bit miserable and grumpy to prejudge but no course running through the campsite will be a major flaw it's the best bit Of the weekend being connected with the track/camping and the banter.

The amount of non-retro riders that went last year who I have spoken to all remember riding through the retro village!! :cool: :LOL:

It's a shame but shouldn't judge to we get there I guess

nobby the sheep":1lbpytgr said:
Guess no pimms for us Thursday night daj,up at 5am at your mums ,we should get there 5.40am

:shock: or I could point you in the right direction ha,ha

Camping info :roll:, It may not be all that bad , I will be getting there sometime on Friday AM, If anyone wants my number please send PM :cool:

More details HERE

Arriving Friday lunchtime'ish, and will be pitching up camp with the Medical Support for the event as my good lady wife is covering First Aid for the weekends preceedings :) I can confirm we will be in safe hands.

Should be a good weekend :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back