Wasmachineman NL

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the prick :twisted:

Love the sale's pitch (the last line in particular):

"As per title, Decided that this fork's a2c is WAY too low and ruins the awesome handling of my ML7, I'm either selling this one or swapping it for a Maverick DUC32 or a good 150mm fork like a Marzocchi 66 or a Fox 36, Any offers considered!

Price: 175 euros seems fair IMO. [I'm in the Netherlands, so Euros are less worth than Pounds FYI]"

Probably found out the difference between a pound and a euro at Ishaw's expense :roll:

What a prick...

Logic.Al":3parj17d said:
I wondered who was following me :LOL:

:LOL:

yep, lurking in the shadows :cool:

Just helping to spread the word :D
I got a strong dislike for jerk's who rip good people off over the net and would hate to see him get away with anymore of his shenanigan's

I did a swapsy with him of a BB fro my rear mech. The jiffy bag arrived slit open at the end with no BB. Personally I put it down to experience, but he didn't exactly come running to help...

...it looked like he resold the mech too!

Have received an email from one of the mod's on STW that WasmachinemanNL has a pre-emptive ban based on all the comment's on his thread. I've sent all the proof I could find that wasmachinemanNL and monolinkrider are one and the same so hopefully that pre-emptive ban will become permanent :D :D :D

Gotcha sucker! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back