kids bike trailers not retro but new for £12.79

painter09

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've just bought one so lets see what happens watch this space , PayPal protection like you said so its a win win really :)

Antfox":zjdqvb5c said:
I've just bought one so lets see what happens watch this space , PayPal protection like you said so its a win win really :)
cant loose like you say, ive got one on order to fingers crossed its legit i would rather have the trailer than a refund, and that postage at £1.50 :D

Just had an email saying fraud , do not pay !

It shows things that sound too good normally are .

I wanted it for a beer trolley :)

oh well back to the search, for another trailer, if you have paid allready go into paypal and cancel payment as i have just done instead of waiting seven days to open a dispute, seem the seller isnt quick to accept payment as he is to list items he dosent have :?

Antfox":h4mvclgy said:
If you did anything let me know , I'd love one for the zaskar!
try one one of these,, we ordered one sunday night and was with us tuesday morning, comes with suspension, nudge bars and a hand brake, i think they are great value, omly reason they are so cheap is because the flag pole holder is on the wrong side, i can live with that at £70 posted
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110667884652? ... 1497.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Antfox":4kniyeiq said:
If you did anything let me know , I'd love one for the zaskar!

Zaskar + Bumper Explorer trailer.

Got mine from Amazon for about £150, brilliant bit of kit. Also turns into a pushchair.

Zaskartrailer.jpg

Back