Salsa Ala Carte frame

Tazio

MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Selling my 2006 Ala Carte frame. I'm after £200 posted for it. Paypal gift or you pay the fees. True Temper Ox tubing. Sizes come in at 540m top tube, 420mm seat tube, 470mm to top of seat tube. Builds into a beautiful bike. The green Salsa lip lock is included in the sale.

7741752656_ac443796cd_b.jpg

7889478812_aa7dd48421_c.jpg

Why so short damn you?!!?! :p

This is the beauty I was smitten with at the Kirroughtree(?) Nat last year isn't it? Just stunning :cool:

elPedro666":1hcpq0wa said:
Why so short damn you?!!?! :p

This is the beauty I was smitten with at the Kirroughtree(?) Nat last year isn't it? Just stunning :cool:

The problem for me is that I'm too short. It's just the right length for me and very comfy on the road or cyclepaths but feels an inch or two too big to be truly confident in it on more extreme stuff. Otherwise it would be a keeper.

Hi.

I might be interested in this, but can you confirm you have the original brake bosses for the V brakes?

And this frame came with a rigid fork from new - I presume you don't have it?

DM

I don't have the forks for it I'm afraid, I've always ran it with suspension. I don't have the brake bosses but I can check if they are 8mm or 10mm as I have some brand new unused bosses in the house. It has chrome covers on the boss holes.

The bosses are 10mm, and I have a brand new unused set if anyone wanted to use it with Vs or cantis. I'd throw them in for free of course :D

Back